Please note: The picture is for illustration purposes only. This ergonomic keyboard is a dual hand United States QWERTY layout model. This is the standard model with no integrated trackball mouse.
Designed for new users, this 3D ergonomic keyboard maintains as closely as possible the standard QWERTY letter layout for existing qwerty users who wish to remain with that layout. (Click the keyboard layout diagram link below to see this layout.) You will have the familiarity of the standard QWERTY layout, but with the advantage of the Maltron advanced 3D ergonomic design.
This L90 series keyboard incorporates a native USB controller for use with PC computers. Both PC and Mac usage options are always available and this is selected by a mode switch on the underside of the keyboard. However, please note that this keyboard has a PC key layout. If at any time you need to change this keyboard for use with an Apple Mac, we can supply conversion keycaps free of charge. Please contact us for details.
These fully ergonomic two handed Maltron keyboards fit the shape of hands and the different lengths of fingers to reduce movement and tension. In addition, they are an aid to RSI relief and even recovery from RSI symptoms.
- The fully ergonomic fits the shape of hands and the different lengths of fingers to reduce movement and tension.
- Split design eliminates wrist twist and allows a central number cluster which can be used by right or left hand as preferred.
- Tilted keys and pads minimise palms downward movement (Pronation) to further reduce muscle tension.
- Straight vertical key columns eliminate tens of thousands of finger and wrist twists in a day's work.
- Thumb keys for Space (plus E on Maltron layouts), Return, Delete, Backspace and Cursor keys reduce hand and arm movement. Versatile thumbs are used far more effectively.
- Built in large palm resting pads allow immediate hand and arm relaxation during "Thinking Time", and promote a reduction in arm rotation.
Click here for a keyboard layout diagram. (Link will open in a new window.)
Click here for a PDF copy of the user guide. (Link will open in a new window. You will need Adobe Reader to open this document. If you don't have it, Click here to get Adobe Reader (free download).
Many of our keyboards are specially made to order so please allow around 10 working days for delivery.