Keyboards for the Relief of RSI
Two-handed 3D Keyboard Features:
- The fully ergonomic fits the shape of hands and the different lengths of fingers to reduce movement and tension.
- Split design eliminates wrist twist and allows a central number cluster which can be used by right or left hand as preferred.
- Tilted keys and pads minimise palms downward movement (Pronation) to further reduce muscle tension.
- Straight vertical key columns eliminate tens of thousands of finger and wrist twists in a day's work.
- Thumb keys for Space (plus E on Maltron layouts), Return, Delete, Backspace and Cursor keys reduce hand and arm movement. Thumbs are more versatile than fingers and used far more effectively.
- Built in large palm resting pads allow immediate hand and arm relaxation during "Thinking Time", and promote a reduction in arm rotation.