Maltron L90 dual hand ergonomic flat (2D) keyboard - Swedish Language
The Maltron 2D or "Flat" keyboard is a great compromise between conventional keyboards and the Maltron "3D" fully ergonomic models, and can be described as a true comfort keyboard.
Please note: The pictures are for illustration only - this is a Swedish language QWERTY keyboard.
This two handed Maltron flat ergonomic keyboard fits the shape of hands and the different lengths of fingers to reduce movement and tension. In this way it can not only prevent the onset of RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) symptoms but is an aid to RSI relief and even recovery from RSI pain.
This keyboard is available with a choice of features such as colour and PC or Apple Mac compatibility. Most options are self-explanatory but you will find helpful information below to help you choose. Of course, if you're not sure, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- Split design eliminates wrist twist and allows a central number cluster which can be used by right or left hand as preferred.
- Finger length adapted - offset key rows accommodate different lengths of fingers to reduce movement and tension.
- Straight vertical key columns eliminate tens of thousands of finger and wrist twists in a day's work.
- Thumb keys for Space (plus E on Maltron layouts), Return, Delete, Backspace and Cursor keys reduce hand and arm movement. Versatile thumbs are used far more effectively.
- Built in large palm resting pads allow immediate hand and arm relaxation during "Thinking Time", and promote a reduction in arm rotation.
- USB connector - approx. 2m cable
PC or Apple Mac Compatability:
This keyboard can be supplied for Apple Mac or Windows PC - please choose your preference. There are differences in the keys and functionality so they are not interchangeable.
Our keyboards are usually made to order so please allow around 10 working days for delivery.
This keyboard has exactly the same layout as the fully ergonomic 3D keyboard as shown here.